The 2015 Miss Independence Pageant will be held July 4th at Wynne Park Stage at the following times:
- Ages 7-9 – 1pm, attire is Sunday Best
- Ages 10-13 – 3pm, attire is Formal Dress
- Ages 14-18 – 6pm, attire is Formal Dress
The pageant for all other ages will be held June 27th:
- 0-11 Months: 10am, attire is 4th of July Shirt
- 12-23 Months: 10:30am, attire is 4th of July Shirt
- 2-3 Year Olds: 11am, attire is 4th of July Shirt
- 4-6 Year Olds: 11:30am, attire is 4th of July Shirt
The entry fee is $25.00. Tee-shirts are $8.
The queens of the pageant ages 0-6, and all contestants ages 7-18 will ride in the parade wearing their 4th of July Shirt.
There will also be a People’s Choice Award.
Forms can be picked up or dropped off at the Chamber Office or Shimmer Boutique.
For more information, call Danielle Shourd at 870-323-2594.
Deadline is Thursday, June 25th. Practice starts next week.