Since 1987, the Corning Harvest Festival Committee has been hosting the Harvest Festival, a celebration of the harvest season – past and present. The festival always falls on the 4th Saturday in October at Wynn Park on Highway 67 West.
The Harvest Festival brings in antique farm machinery, automobiles and many other features, as we celebrate another year’s harvest and showcase those of the past. Young and old alike will enjoy the day and we invite you to come and spend the day and see why we are proud of our agricultural community.
This free event features:
- Live Entertainment All Day
- Food Concessions operated by local organizations
- Agri Business Exhibits
- Antique Farm Machinery Demonstrations
- Antique Tractors and Combines
- Arts & Crafts
- Children’s Games and Activities
- 5k Run
- Gas Engines
- Rice Threshing
- Sanctioned Antique Car Show
- Shingle Making
- Straw Bailing