Since 1987, the Corning Harvest Festival Committee has been hosting the Harvest Festival, a celebration of the harvest season – past and present. The festival always falls on the 4th Saturday in October at Wynn Park on Highway 67 West.
The Harvest Festival brings in antique farm machinery, automobiles and many other features, as we celebrate another year’s harvest and showcase those of the past. Young and old alike will enjoy the day and we invite you to come and spend the day and see why we are proud of our agricultural community.
- Chairman – Rhonda Sollis
- Antique Cars – Charlie Jones
- Antique Tractors – Danny Moore
- Arts & Crafts – Rhonda Sollis
- Exhibits – Leslie Price
- Entertainment – Richie Martin
- Finances – Suzy Parks
- Food/Awarding – Sheila Price
- Sponsorship – Patty Watson-Scheer
- Program Book – Kelli Nickason
- Festival 5K Run – Randy Goodman
- Sweatshirts – Shelia Price
- Brochures – Rhonda Sollis
- Kids’ Korner – Karen Moore